My New Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have things in our lives that make us testy from time to time. Yours is a bigger concern than what sets most of us off. I wouldn't worry about maybe having been a little short with members here. Best to you.

Originally Posted By: Astro14
I had no idea that you were struggling with this.

Two thoughts:

First, I am glad that you're about to get this taken care of and be mobile again.

Next, it's a good reminder to all of us on BITOG that posters may be dealing with big issues in their lives, and perhaps a bit more patience is in order when folks get testy in posts...

BlueOvalFitter, I know that I have managed to get under your skin in previous discussions/threads. It wasn't my intention to upset you and I had no idea that this was going on in your life.

I hope you will forgive me.

Astro, you were a fighter pilot. I have, and always will, have the utmost respect for you. Man, you're like one of the AVENGERS in my eyes.
wink.gif

It's all good. You didn't know and I wasn't going to throw the pity card. You actually helped me, in a way.
BTW, we relied heavily on the A-10 THUNDERBOLT as our air support. That 30 mm GG is a force to be reckoned with!
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back