Most made in America 2023

Wow, the GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevy Silverado 1500 are numbers 95 and 96. Interesting the difference between the DT (28) and DS (87) RAM trucks. Lots of Honda's near the top of the list, Toyota is all over it, from the top (12) to the bottom (99).

No surprise on top biller.

Ridgeline beats F150 (38th) - again !

Love seeing the VW Chattanooga team on there.

I appreciate the commit from the Germans, they designed a nice car and we Americans build it well.

I was expecting to see Wrangler at the top.

If you include all of North America (USA, Canada, and Mexico) are one manufacuring area due to NAFTA, etc. I suspect things change a little

• Haha
Reactions: hrv
EV companies don’t have a lot of choice except to add themselves to this list if they want those incentives to sell their vehicles competitively.

"Big" three are in a period of what in administration science is known as "muddling thru."
Commitment and values are long gone and replaced by short-term profits to please share holders. Boeing is on that path, unfortunately.
BIG THREE.... Chrysler Corp has not been in the big three for years now...

So much for buying GM, Ford, and Chrysler vehicles because they're "Made in America."

Looks like the so-called "import car" companies are more committed to American jobs than the Big Three.
Chrysler is not even an American company anymore...

I wholly support American manufacturing and suppliers However.... I wouldn't own lease or drive a Tesla if they were the last car manufacturer on Earth. Their owners are snooty, arrogant jerks who think the Muskrat is a living saint, they're not maid particularly well, they aren't even really "green" or good for the environment. Every major update makes them less repairable see Sandy Munro's video about the new battery packs.

Back