Mobil 1 5qt 12pk for $29.97 at walmart

I feel like ChinaMart does this nonsense on purpose simply to boost their sales for the day on paper. The returns / refunds / shipping expenses don’t matter to them it seems. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Glad I didn’t waste my time with this one. I’ve grown a 6th sense for this crap thanks to this forum. 😜

No shipping available, so likely you won't get to keep it
If someone wants to try tho, go for it 🤷‍♂️
My problem with WM is there's a ~$8 minimum toll between me and one
Interesting that no shipping is available for you. I just had to do qty 2 for free shipping. Otherwise it's $5.99. However, you will only get 1 per "pack". There is a minute chance if you order from a store that they might pull 6, but probably not and you will likely waste a trip

Interesting that no shipping is available for you. I just had to do qty 2 for free shipping. Otherwise it's $5.99. However, you will only get 1 per "pack". There is a minute chance if you order from a store that they might pull 6, but probably not and you will likely waste a trip
I see now, you have to up the quantity of your cart to a level that they have to ship

I just ordered 4, let's see what happens this time 🤔
$122 later 😳

Just finished an online chat with Wal-Mart, I told them I’d like to receive my 11 missing jugs of oil but no dice. The rep processed the refund online and I get to keep the jug I did receive. I’m not too upset about it.

I did notice (as others have already stated) they changed the product quantity in the online description…they’ve probably given quite a bit of oil away with this snafu, but with a company the size of WM, surely it’s just a metaphorical drop in the bucket.

Last edited:
I just finished chatting with them about my last order, I was very busy this week at work

...they refunded it 🙂

It seems when you chat with them, they can't comprehend how to ship replacement items
Plus one of mine showed up in a busted up box, and it dented up a jug real bad
I asked if they wanted pictures, they didn't 🤔

So I've got 10 5qt jugs of various M1 flavors, for free 😲
I don't feel too bad about it, because Walmart has wronged me more than twice in the past, and I offered to return it 🤷‍♂️

Mostly HM 5w30, and EP 10w-30

There's a shop on the north shore of the Island, he does work with outreach organizations and charities (DV/Homeless), but he also does no profit charity work some weekends for people really struggling
I'll put together a little assortment of this, the Castrol, and mix in some Total oil, and run it up to him

Make some good use of these ill gotten gains 🤔

1000009531.jpg

Back