Mobil 1 5qt 12pk for $29.97 at walmart

Found this by accident today. Placed the order for pickup, will see what they give me as this seems too good to be true. They have a few other flavors available but this was the best one found.
1705347907729.png

Thanks for sharing!!! I'm in for two 12 packs, shipped free, lets see what happens. Sold and shipped by Walmart.com, and a credit card to protect against fraud, I'll take a shot.

There's a ton of other listings that have 6-pack, 9-pack, or 12-pack at the end all say "multi pack quantity: 1" and the price is clearly for one. This seems like the names are a vestige of their old website and the titles are no longer tied to a multipack on the back end, I am 99.9% sure you will receive one and waste your time

I just want you to think if you can set it to store pickup, have you ever went into a Walmart and seen more than maybe 2 cases (6 jugs) of any given viscosity grade of Mobil1 EP in stock at any given time. I know my local store does not have 24 jugs in stock despite being able to order 2 for pickup. All you're gonna do with this is waste your time.

ignore the description, when you order its
Pack Size:Single
You're probably right, if that's the case I took a screen shot [in the event they change the ad] and Walmart can send UPS, Fed Ex, or whomever delivers it back to my house and take it back. That's if they even ship it. Over the years I've had similar situations and ended up coming out ahead of the game.

I just want you to think if you can set it to store pickup, have you ever went into a Walmart and seen more than maybe 2 cases (6 jugs) of any given viscosity grade of Mobil1 EP in stock at any given time. I know my local store does not have 24 jugs in stock despite being able to order 2 for pickup. All you're gonna do with this is waste your time.
If I get 12 great. If not I still have to go to Walmart anyways for groceries and a few other returns.

Back