Milestar or Sentury

The MileStar is an excellent tire for the money. It's one of THE GOOD Chinese (recent reports have said Taiwan) brands.

Cue buy "Douglas instead from Walmart" because they are not made in China crowd.....
And?

Some of us have had great success with those tires. I ever would have guessed in a million years that I’d buy them and they’d work so well.

Nothing wrong with wanting to keep money and domestic jobs, and avoid the polluting nightmare that is transporting tires thousands of miles across the ocean to save a buck.

And look at the comments even in this thread. Balance issues. Wore out fast. Vibration. Cheap is one thing, cheap and horrible quality is another.

I have seen a lot of praise for Milestar Patagonia tires in light truck and SUV world.

I was always a big proponent of Cooper brands in the past. My last two sets of Starfire Solarus (Cooper, made in USA), one being their HTs and one being HPs, both didn't balance well. One set was on my 2019 Ram 1500. The HTs are currently on my 2022 Frontier and I cant stand the vibs at 60mph+

I had a set of MS932 tires on my M35, and I only got about 25K miles of life from them. But mine were V rated. I did like the way mine performed in ride, handling and noise level. I replaced them with GTRadial Champiro tires.

Last edited:
Back