Looking for air filter testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have designed my own air filter that seems to have advantages some others don't but I have no way to test/evaluate it. I think it should flow better than some and also have a high filter efficiency, maybe better than most. I'm concentrating on efficiency and not compromising airflow in the process. From what I've read, that's what some other companies are doing. This is not being designed for racing so does not need to handle WOT conditions. Does anyone know a person/lab where I can economically get it evaluated? I'd like to know where it sits relative to other filters on the market, and find out if my ideas are good or bad. I've tried doing web searches for months and can't find much useful info.
Thanks.

www.swri.com, testing is not cheap or affordable.

swri = Southwest Research Research Institute

They are the best at that type testing IMHO. You might contact filter manufactorer's and attempt to sell your idea. Pall corporation is very cutting edge.

Good luck.

Those are the guys I emailed this morning Terry! They have some online brochure on oil filtration, and I also gave them the address to this site (to see if they'd join us and share their knowledge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back