Lets see the cars!!!!

Originally Posted By: Malo83
This is my Fleet,
Mommas 2015 GMC Terrain DENALI

My 2008 Malibu LTZ,

My 1983 Silverado,

I see your neighbor has an old Civic wagon. Are you neighbors with OneEyeJack?

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
I see your neighbor has an old Civic wagon. Are you neighbors with OneEyeJack?

That's a Turd-cel. I much prefer the Terrain, Malibu and C1500!

Over the summer I put the Accord in a car show because it was finally old enough to be in the show (25 years old), and I thought why not? I didn't win any awards.
grin2.gif

Cleaned up right before the show:

And at the show:

It's in pretty good shape for a 196k mile daily driver.
smile.gif

I snapped a quick pic of my Bronco the other day. Finding time to work on it has been difficult. Finding time to do yardwork and leaf clean-up has also been difficult.
grin.gif

Spare me the OJ comments; I've heard them all at least 600,000 times.

Originally Posted By: exranger06

smile.gif

That is in pretty good shape for the year! Was it in CT it's whole life? The body seems to hint otherwise.

Originally Posted By: jeepman3071
Originally Posted By: exranger06

smile.gif

That is in pretty good shape for the year! Was it in CT it's whole life? The body seems to hint otherwise.

Yes, CT all its life. My parents bought it back in 1995 when it had about 20k miles on it. The original owner had written their name and address in the owner's manual - they lived in Trumbull. The undercoating on this car is incredible. The only rust it's ever had was on the driver's rear quarter where they all rust - it just started to bubble in a small area, and I had a body shop cut it out and weld in new metal. Other than that it's never had any rust. Except for the exhaust, which I've had to replace every component at least once.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice

Dang !!!!!

Glad you're OK and not killed in accident.

Thanks
thumbsup2.gif
Still fighting whiplash from this.
frown.gif

Back