Laser toner cartridge recommendations please

I recently bought a used HP1606dn black and white laserjet. It works really well, and is very quick. But I'll be needing to buy a 3rd party toner cartridge and it's been hard to find recommendations that name a specific brand. Does anyone have a generic toner cartridge brand they'd like to recommend? The HP cartridge I use is 78A, but I just want to find a company that makes good quality toner cartridges. I think most of them will carry the 78A version.

Thanks for the information....have any of you used a brand for many months, say 6 months or more, without any issues?

I've used the Office Depot remanufactured toner cartridges for my HP Laserjet printer since 2005 without trouble. The main reasons I use the Office Depot brand is because they work well, I get decent life out of them, and I do not live too far from an Office Depot store.

Thanks for the information....have any of you used a brand for many months, say 6 months or more, without any issues?
One of the Amazon sourced cartridges has been in my brother printer for over a year. No complaints.

Back