JFK files released

Status
Not open for further replies.
The conspiracy theorists in this (and everything else) will never admit that their "theory" is falsifiable. No amount of contrary proof would ever make them change their minds. Evidence to the contrary is, to them, evidence in favour of a conspiracy. That's always the funny part.

Mr_Rate2.jpg

"Still got the shovel."

Originally Posted By: Schmoe
Those shots have been recreated over a dozen times. One time, an 80 year old man did it quicker than Oswald, and even taking the time to line up the shot. Like I said, there is not one shred of evidence to say otherwise. Look at the evidence. Umbrella man, grass knoll dude, sewer dude, Babushka Lady, the railroad tramps....nothing, I mean NOTHING has ever materialized other than the evidence, the time lines, the finger prints, the gun, Oswald's military records,the brother/wife interviews.... I could go on and on....you'd think by now, after 50 plus years, that someone on their deathbed would have produced clean and intangible evidence that there was a conspiracy? Come on.

+++1 this post! Modern computer simulations as well as serious works like Posner's "Case Closed" have largely vindicated the Warren Commission. Oliver Stone's film, for instance, is based on the rantings of a madman that claimed that the U.S. Army occupied Dallas on that day in 1962 and that this was not just a political assassination but a literal coup d'etat like in Vietnam or South America. Only, no one else ever recalled that and there is nothing in the historical nor eyewitness record ever even close to that. But Stone conveniently leaves all that out.

I love it when conspiracy-mongers leave out inconvenient facts to propagate their own agenda and [censored] and become everything they claim to oppose...

Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh
+++1 this post! Modern computer simulations as well as serious works like Posner's "Case Closed" have largely vindicated the Warren Commission. Oliver Stone's film, for instance, is based on the rantings of a madman that claimed that the U.S. Army occupied Dallas on that day in 1962 and that this was not just a political assassination but a literal coup d'etat like in Vietnam or South America. Only, no one else ever recalled that and there is nothing in the historical nor eyewitness record ever even close to that. But Stone conveniently leaves all that out.

I think Posner was the one that said something to the effect that the only thing Oliver Stone's movie got right was the date.

You guys are fast readers to have gone through all of it so quickly.I read a few more interesting parts this morning.
I never knew there was a bullet hole in the limo's windshield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back