JFK files released

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only JFK in the clan died, I'd believe it is a lone gunman, but his brother and son also?

I'd say the Kennedy [censored] off someone more influential and hidden from the public eyes (old money, old power, religious org, etc) and someone want them out of the public influences.

Those shots have been recreated over a dozen times. One time, an 80 year old man did it quicker than Oswald, and even taking the time to line up the shot. Like I said, there is not one shred of evidence to say otherwise. Look at the evidence. Umbrella man, grass knoll dude, sewer dude, Babushka Lady, the railroad tramps....nothing, I mean NOTHING has ever materialized other than the evidence, the time lines, the finger prints, the gun, Oswald's military records,the brother/wife interviews.... I could go on and on....you'd think by now, after 50 plus years, that someone on their deathbed would have produced clean and intangible evidence that there was a conspiracy? Come on.

Last edited:
Another thing....we've all seen the camera footage when a reporter asked if he killed JFK...what was his reaction? Watch his face. He doesn't even bat an eye. Put yourself in that situation....you've just been accused of shooting the president, you would not be TOTALLY FREAKING OUT????????????

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
I recall the very day in 1963. I was 12 years old and nver realized back-then, that I was a psychic-medium.
When the news broke over the P.A. system of St Florian's Grade School, the very first thought that came into my head was Lyndon Baines Johnson was the main conspirator in the assassination.

My views/opinion on the murder has never changed in the past 54 years.

LBJ was a despicable turd but I doubt he had anything to do with it.....

That did catch my attention and some background investigation would be warranted. I'd question the accuracy of the clock. Back then, there was no in-sync clock between nations.

I recall reading these files already when polishing the ark of the covenant. Not as interesting a read though as the files from Area 51. Over and out from my Faraday Cage.

Originally Posted By: Schmoe
On that facebook page, that was my argument with those idiots.....after 50 plus years...not ONE shred of evidence to point to a conspiracy. Bring on the new release of documents, nothing points to a conspiracy as well.
Right you are Schmoe. I lived through this event. Was three weeks from graduating from college when this happened. Most people living today believe there was a conspiracy of some kind because of one source, Oliver Stone's "JFK." And they don't want to know or hear that Jim Garrison, the New Orleans DA and main character in the film, was a mentally unbalanced nut case who was finally barred by a federal court from continuing to prosecute people without a shred of evidence. In 1963, most people just couldn't wrap their minds around the premise that a sociopathic zero could kill the most powerful man in the world with a $12.95 mail order rifle equipped with a $7.00 scope. It just couldn't have happened that way but it did. And another nut killing Lee Harvey Oswald in the basement of the Dallas police department with law enforcement officers elbow to elbow and half the world looking on left no doubt about it. There just had to be a conspiracy. There wasn't. Like you stated, there is not "one shred of evidence" pointing to a conspiracy. After over half a century, no major new evidence has ever been discovered because there isn't anything to discover. And forget about Warren Commission Exhibit CE-399, the so called "magic bullet" that traveled through both Kennedy and John Connally.Nothing magic about it. It's trajectory was a straight line, only slightly deflected passing through Connally's chest and wrist. Nothing magic or pristine about it. For the definitive publication about JFK's assassination, read Vincent Bugliosi's "Reclaiming History." You may recognize Bugliosi as the LA prosecutor who prosecuted Charles Manson and followers for the Sharon Tate murder. Bugliosi is the author of "Helter Skelter," which details the Manson's group activities in southern California.

Those shots have been recreated over a dozen times. One time, an 80 year old man did it quicker than Oswald, and even taking the time to line up the shot. Like I said, there is not one shred of evidence to say otherwise. Look at the evidence. Umbrella man, grass knoll dude, sewer dude, Babushka Lady, the railroad tramps....nothing, I mean NOTHING has ever materialized other than the evidence, the time lines, the finger prints, the gun, Oswald's military records,the brother/wife interviews.... I could go on and on....you'd think by now, after 50 plus years, that someone on their deathbed would have produced clean and intangible evidence that there was a conspiracy? Come on.
Right again Schmoe. I could have made that shot with my Winchester Model 94 30-30 with a receiver sight which was sighted in at 100 yards. Love to hear all the [censored] about five or six hundred yard shots.

Originally Posted By: 69GTX
Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
After 50+ years, I will say we may never truly know the straight of it (conspiracy theories notwithstanding).

Yup. The story as currently reported cannot possibly be the "whole" story.

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32129399.pdf

The reason supposedly for a lot of it being redacted is "National Security."

However, I think a lot of redaction is because it will embarass a certain political party.

Quote:
I'll say it.....Lone Gun Man all the way.

If you have ever studied Ballistics, you will see the single gun man theory has as many holes as Swiss cheese.

Last edited:
One thing people didn't realize on the "magic bullet theory" was that Connally was sitting below JFK and to his left. You line up the trajectory and guess where it EXACTLY points to? Not the Hertz building....

So was anything new revealed? I heard one of the newly released documents revealed the CIA Being asked if Oswald was ever employed by them and the answer was redacted. Not much point in doing that unless the answer was “yes” which opens a whole new can of worms.

That did catch my attention and some background investigation would be warranted. I'd question the accuracy of the clock. Back then, there was no in-sync clock between nations.

Really ?
There was no "Universal Time" back then ?

I'm surprised this thread has gone three pages.

I think it will not go another three pages before it's locked!

The Towers were brought down by the gov., The Pentagon was not struck by a plane, the real plane never crashed in a Pa. corn field, and there were multiple shooters on the grassy knoll. Barnum Bailey would be proud of the folks that make huge $$$$$$$$ peddling their books on this [censored].

This^^^^^. Autopsy photos prove that Oswald was the only shooter. The shots were about 55 and 88 yards in a straight line from the 6th floor of the School Book Depository. Oswald had previously tried to shoot General Walker in Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back