Jetta Cooling Fan Module 2 Options

Let me first begin by saying that I first posted this question Vortex forum and got no answer.
At FCP under my 2003 Jetta GLI they have 2 options for the fan control high/ low price with different part numbers. VW products suffer from lots of cooling fan problems and my idea was to buy a new relay removed the top cover and quickly check the power in and out puts from the top w/ out piercing any wire.
Amazon also has a low price module 506K but not the other one.

Here are the part numbers in case you are familiar with this item:

1j0919506k and 1j0919506n.​

Attachments

• IMG_7368[9353].JPG
    IMG_7368[9353].JPG
    225.8 KB · Views: 17
Why not stop by your VW dealer with the VIN number? See what part they say is correct. And their price may be competitive!

i replaced mine on a 2001 jetta wolfsburg edition engine code AWW + its exactly the same part # as it was laying on my work bench, car was traded at 200 thou + my records are all gone. i just remember shopping for the best price, got it + installed to cure issue. i would recommend more searching on various VW forums. i belong to Vortex + know much older info gets deleted + sometimes you will get lucky on a general search aka google + others! good luck if your still not fixed

Back