It's got the keys in it

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
And its got the keys in it...
God forgive me for what l am about to do.
366371204_680172277473693_4444692956057943859_n.jpg

Sister it would be hard to resist. But it's called grand theft auto. I don't think your close relationship with the "Man" would get you out totally scott free.

Ask yourself this though. If an honest-to-goodness nun took your Cobra for a joy ride and then brought it back unscathed and in perfect shape......would you press charges?

I wouldn't and not because I'd fear the man upstairs or any of that. I'd want some pictures and it would be a cool story.

my dream car since I have been 16!

I asked my mom for a Mustang for my 16th birthday. We worked at a Ford dealer and she gave me a 1/16 scale model of an AC Cobra. Since then I have said one day I will own a Cobra. It will likely be a FFR Cobra, but still a Cobra. I see this coming to fruition in the next 5 years or less... Boys are almost done College.

Just my $0.02

Reactions: GON
If I owned that Cobra and walked up on that scene….I would say, go ahead sister! If I give you permission, it ain’t stealing! 🏎️

my dream car since I have been 16!

I asked my mom for a Mustang for my 16th birthday. We worked at a Ford dealer and she gave me a 1/16 scale model of an AC Cobra. Since then I have said one day I will own a Cobra. It will likely be a FFR Cobra, but still a Cobra. I see this coming to fruition in the next 5 years or less... Boys are almost done College.

Just my $0.02
Yeah with real Cobras in the 8 million dollar range they're not easy to come by.

Yeah with real Cobras in the 8 million dollar range they're not easy to come by.
I’m painfully aware.

I’ve been researching different manufacturers and FFR seems to have the best most comprehensive kit. They aren’t cheap but seem very well designed and built.

I think I’ve settled on a poor man’s 427 with a 5 speed.

Just my $0.02

Back