If you could

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saddam Hussein staying in power could have been a good thing as well. He kept the hordes contained. By him losing power just multiplied the instability of the entire region and led to much more complex enemy like Isis.
We are never going to be 100% friends no matter how wishful people are between Christians and muslims.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Muhammed Atta, one of the highjackers, was in the Scarborough walmart where I frequented the week before the event. I would have whispered in his ear, "I know what you're up to", then roughed him up a little/ a lot.

Better yet,snapped his neck in two.

Originally Posted By: Al
Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
Kept us all at the farming level, no city jobs, no traffic,,all of us would have plenty to eat and keep life simple...imho

Actually farming caused more problems when we moved from hunter gather society..including (believe it or not) more hunger

Yes, we celebrate the period that grass tamed the human race as a great advance, but letting it happen caused (and still does) huge ramifications.

A certain young lady would not bite that apple after she flipped off the Devil.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Panzerman
Originally Posted By: Chris142
Give Hitlers father a prophalatic.

That would mean there would be 20 million more Russians alive. I don't believe I would mess with that since the United States came out on top.

Oh the racism, can never get enough. To this and previous comments: educate yourself before popping off with a jump to conclusion.

The human race is a nasty pool of .... . Nothing you can do to change anything. Wipe one thing off the face of the earth just to give way to another evil. People should act, meaning now and the future against the lessons of the past. I am [selfishly] tired of watching cyclical history, same stuff over and over.
Ugh, why did I get involved in this...

The arrogance of the human species causes all problems. Not religion, a historical event or any particular despot.

Arrogance is ingrained in our DNA. It's how you survive long enough to pass it on as frequently as possible.

Arrogance is imagining you are qualified to judge or alter history in any significant way.
grin.gif

I think we should all go to a warm beach and have a cookout and chill for a 1000 years....

I think we should all go to a warm beach and have a cookout and chill for a 1000 years....

01.gif

Arrogance or self preservation?
For as long as their are different idealogies there will be war and dominance.
To ignore it just opens the opportunity for the other side. Denial to participate does not mean anything its not a choice. Some people just don't understand that after thousands of years.

Originally Posted By: Bud

01.gif

01.gif
cheers3.gif
10.gif

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
Have my father aborted.

????????

Why ?

Because he is a sadistic, psychotic nut.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Have my father aborted.

????????

Why ?

Because he is a sadistic, psychotic nut.

I can relate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back