I only watch the Super Bowl for the halftime show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of reasons to watch the Superbowl.
I always liked the pregame show with the panel of analysts and all of the highlights of things to come and the BIG GAME.
My wife likes to see & hear who is singing The Star Spangled Banner & the Half Time Show....and to see Tom Brady
Others like to watch with enthusiasm, all of the upcoming commercials.
And those who don't like football just want to get drunk and eat all of the different foods at the SB Party.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
I don't watch the halftime show either. You're sure to see whoever the flavor of the month for snowflakes is, if I was at the game I'd rather find a sketchy stall to have to use than watch the halftime show.

Have you actually looked at the list of people who played halftime? It's usually older stars that are past their prime. They use it as a publicity boost as they don't get paid. Real current stars don't have to do a free show, they just sell out at a concert.

Originally Posted by Char Baby
Lots of reasons to watch the Superbowl.
I always liked the pregame show with the panel of analysts and all of the highlights of things to come and the BIG GAME.
My wife likes to see & hear who is singing The Star Spangled Banner & the Half Time Show....and to see Tom Brady
Others like to watch with enthusiasm, all of the upcoming commercials.
And those who don't like football just want to get drunk and eat all of the different foods at the SB Party.

I will watch to hopefully see the Rams win.

With the game starting, we'll take the opportunity of much less crowded Dunes.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Wolf359
Originally Posted by Rolla07
Originally Posted by demarpaint
I'll watch it hoping to see the Brady bunch lose. I doubt that is going to happen though...

+1. Dont like how smug he is.

I don't know who else would have more of a right to be smug. He's got a supermodel wife and 5 super bowl rings.

Make that 6 rings...and a supermodel spouse. Lots of crow this year for all the Pats Naysayers. I think that was their biggest motivation to win.

Last edited:
This year I did not care to watch. Watching the Patriots every year has caused me to grow indifferent to the NFL.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by VNTS
For Grampi

GOAT =6 Aaron=1

Aaron who? I'm a Redskins fan...

Usually at least the game is good, but this year it was as bad as the ads and the halftime show...they have been bad for years now...

Originally Posted by dave1251
This year I did not care to watch. Watching the Patriots every year has caused me to grow indifferent to the NFL.

Everyone, except for Pats fans, has a severe case of Patriots fatigue...it's driving people away from the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back