I have 6oz of Auto-Rx left over, what to do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had this bottle for probably over a year now and I can't figure out what to do with it. It's in my basement sitting on the shelf where I keep all my car stuff at just collecting dust. What should I do with it?? AR

Is ARX compatible with Pentosin CHF 11s? Audi is very particular about what type hydraulic fluid is used. I'm sure my P/S isn't as squeaky clean as can be.

Auto-Rx only uses oil as a carrier, it does not effect any oil chemistry, so it is safe for any oil based fluid. Please go to www.auto-rx.net for application instruction.

Reagarding using Auto-Rx in a maintenance dose role
in a transmission there is no need after cleaning unit making sure you also clean torque converter.

I'm currently using LC in the oil maybe I might mix the remaining Auto-rx with some warm oil and dump it in the lawnmower or something. Thanks,,,,,,AR

If your vehicle uses 4 or 5 quarts of oil, you can use the Auto-RX for two maintenance doses. Or you could get more Auto-RX and do a cleaning. Or you could use it for cleaning a transmission.

Lawn mower is an option. Or run it on the backend of an oil change in the near future, if it has been some time since your original ARX cleaning application. Put it to work, I don't think it will keep your garage clean.

I vote for tranny.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back