Hyundai Oil Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301462870818?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Been using these for years. Very high quality and this is the best deal.

I bought a filter today for my Forte at the Kia dealership, it says on the filter Mann-Hummel.

Originally Posted By: TanukTun
Originally Posted By: SHOZ
Rockauto has the Auto 7 filter for under $4.00 It's the same as the Hyundai/Kia filter spin on filter.

I saw those Auto 7s on AAP as well but for $5.99. I haven't been on Rockauto yet, I will check them out!

Talk to your Kia/Hyundai parts department and ask for price discount for qty-10. My dealer sold me 10 for $59.50 ($5.95/per).

Originally Posted By: Texican
The factory oil filter I removed from the Forte said Mann-Hummel on it as well.

Now that is interesting. I'll have to check the filter on my 2015 Elantra 2.0L GDI after the 1st oil change.

Originally Posted By: knerml
Originally Posted By: Texican
The factory oil filter I removed from the Forte said Mann-Hummel on it as well.

Now that is interesting. I'll have to check the filter on my 2015 Elantra 2.0L GDI after the 1st oil change.

The original 26300 35503 filter on my 2015 Elantra is marked Mann+Hummel Korea.

I have just used up my stash of OEM filters, so picked up some new filters from my Kia dealership. These are also marked Mann+Hummel Korea, and look exactly the same as older Huyndai/Kia filters.

However, these are definitely not Mann ML1002 filters made in USA.

Originally Posted By: TanukTun
Yeah, there is a thread somewhere on here with a link to a Hyundai filter cut and it looks superb.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3111075/Re:_Hyundai_26300_35503_OEM_Fi#Post3111075

I'm still using OEM Hyundai filters. 5k OCIs and consistent quality results on every one I have cut open.

Note there some fakes out there. There is a thread also to help spot the fakes but can't recall the exact thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back