How long do you think you will live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on family history, possibly in my 90's. All my stats are good. I have a lower than average resting heart rate, very good BP and cholesterol was 147. But I'm fair skinned and need to be careful about melanoma cancer.

What sucks is that I'll most likely outlive my wife since she has type 1 diabetes.

I have no idea how long I’ll live but hopefully at least into my 80s. I’m 21 right now. The thing I fear the most right now is being killed in a crash because people drive like idiots. Other than that I’m not too concerned at the current moment. Of course as I get older I’ll worry more. I’ve lost a few friends in crashes and almost lost my dad in one 12 years ago so that’s what I worry about. Honestly as long as I live long enough to get married and have a family I’ll be happy. I’d like to live as long as possible though. And lots of family time in my life. Because family time is something that is more valuable than anything. Getting to do stuff with the people you love.

Last edited:
My grandfather’s and grandmothers brothers all made it to 30, besides my great grandfather, grandfather and father all other male mays died by 30. My mothers side is usually 70.

Honestly I never figured I would live past 30

I'm hoping to take after my mother's side of the family. My grandfather passed at 95, my grandmother at 101. My mother will turn 96 in January. I'm currently cancer free after surgery, chemo and proton therapy last year and hope that this continues. I know that I have no control over how it ends, but a man needs to have goals, so I'm hoping to go out at 107. And I want it to involve an orgasm. I'd like to go out with a bang.

I'm hoping to take after my mother's side of the family. My grandfather passed at 95, my grandmother at 101. My mother will turn 96 in January. I'm currently cancer free after surgery, chemo and proton therapy last year and hope that this continues. I know that I have no control over how it ends, but a man needs to have goals, so I'm hoping to go out at 107. And I want it to involve an orgasm. I'd like to go out with a bang.
You Da' MAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back