Hot girl in my automotive class. Need advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Spyder7
Agree with the poster who said the really hot ones also come with other baggage that really makes them equal out with less hot girls, overall. The hottest chick I was in a relationship with was easily a 9 (she was 19 and looked like a younger, tanned version of Yasmine Bleeth but with even more going on in the body department), but she came with a lot of baggage. In bed she was below average, very high maintenance overall, and also a drama queen. Ditto for the other really hot ones, although none quite measured up to her in any of those departments (or had the absolute killer looks she had). After 3 months the looks no longer cut it to put up with the rest of the package, and she got kicked to the curb.

I've since, with age and experience, found that - generally speaking - a 5 or 6 will be a lot less maintenance and much better relationship material. There are exceptions on both sides, but in my experience they are just that.

Now if its just a short term fling one is after, and has no illusions about a relationship with one of these girls, then the above caveats don't apply. Though from my experience, even then the pursuit is where the fun is, as once you've "scored" they tend to be a disappointment (kind of like climbing the mountain and discovering at the summit that the view wasn't all you'd thought it'd be).

-Spyder

That was some wonderful writing! You summed it all up.

Originally Posted By: volk06
Bumping this thread for M.O.M to review for advice on how to get a girl.
. WHAAAAT? { deleted } Oh the humanity!!!

Originally Posted By: gman2304
Bumping this thread for Motor_Oil_Madman to review for advice on how to get a girl.
. WHAAAAT? { deleted } Oh the humanity!!!

Haha

Bumping this thread for Motor_Oil_Madman to review for advice on how to get a girl.

Good find!
Now we need Carnoobie back...

Now we know he/MOM's 29-30 years old.

P.S. Is it me or the guys where funny-er 8 years ago?

Originally Posted By: pandus13

Good find!
Now we need Carnoobie back...

Now we know he/MOM's 29-30 years old.

P.S. Is it me or the guys where funny-er 8 years ago?

I would have to agree. People get so easily bent out of shape now days.

LOL perhaps Motor Oil Madman will like this...it is essentially Spyder7's post in video form...pretty much spot on! Even my wife agrees
shocked.gif

https://youtu.be/vwbKYcBdVyk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back