Hi bidder at $25 USD on this fifth wheel RV trailer.

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
No way I expect to be the winning bidder, but I am the high bidder at $25 USD on this trailer. Not bidding up a penny more. Trailer is close to me (150 miles), I have the truck and fifth wheel to tow it. At $25, with auction fees is $160. Plus another $150 +/- for fuel.
resizer (2).jpg

Last edited:
What is the "secondary damage" biohazard? Mold I would guess. Hopefully not too extensive.

Hard to go wrong if you have a place to park it.

Not enough interior photos to determine smell-o-vision, but they only imply like it was flipped on its side and rolled a few times. I'm sure the wife would approve.

GON doesn't know what he doesn't know. There are many RV parks that won't even let that thing in the front gate. And the ones that would you wouldn't want to live there.....

Last edited:
@GON, I've got to ask, what motivated you to bid even $25 on this?
@BHopkins , great question. I think to learn. I have been lightly looking at fifth wheel travel trailers, and am more than a bit overwhelmed seeing if they are a match for me, understanding the design and quality issues.

What I find indirectly intriguing on this trailer is that is was insured by State farm, and that unlike bumper pulls, a fifth wheel is hard to steal. The risk I see with this trailer is simply water, Portland is moisture rich. The bio-hazard of course can be blood or human waste, or it can be a bag of fast food that was left in the trailer half eaten.

And for the record, I hope I don't win. The reason is I simply have a lot going on, will be working OCONUS starting the end of the month, and moving likely a considerable distance in mid Spring.

Back