HF Bauer 20V 1/2" drive impact wrench

Which of the 3 "same" model versions are you referring to?
I didn’t know there was any that were the same. I’ve had good luck with Earthquake and the Hercules line is ok. No luck with any Bauer I’ve seen or used. They have long since returned the tools so I don’t know any model numbers or anything.

I didn’t know there was any that were the same. I’ve had good luck with Earthquake and the Hercules line is ok. No luck with any Bauer I’ve seen or used. They have long since returned the tools so I don’t know any model numbers or anything.
Original post.

I was thinking of getting a HF impact wrench only because I have a few 20V 3 amp or greater batteries on hand. I see there are more than a couple versions with different specs for the same model number which I don't get. I was leaning towards brushless but would be OK with regular as its not a work tool.

I bought most of my Bauer tools from ebay and saved a lot. Seek out the 5 amp batteries on ebay. Sometimes they can be had for less than half price of the store. Just have to keep checking on it.

I bought most of my Bauer tools from ebay and saved a lot. Seek out the 5 amp batteries on ebay. Sometimes they can be had for less than half price of the store. Just have to keep checking on it.

Nice thinking. This is a pretty good tactic for already cheap tools. Buying name brand like this is a major crap shoot, ie. fake Milwaukee batteries can be very convincing.

Tool and batteries were bought on Ebay. Torque rating was my only question. Thanks

Back