Help me chose a new printer

I bought my Brother HL-3040CN when they came out near the end of 2009, just pulled up the counter for it:

View attachment 214629

Still tickin.

You print a lot more than me haha. I am on the same generic eBay toner cartridge I bought many years ago to replace the one that came with the printer. I love my Brother HL-2270DW!

Every time I install a Brother laser printer somewhere I know it's just going to work whether they print one page a month or 100 pages a day. I absolutely love them.

brother.jpg

After years of poverty I finally had had enough of Epson and expensive cartridges I purchased a Brother laser printer and it's the best decision I've made.Shopped around and Ebay gave me the best price.Had two more friends had me to order them one also.Don't let the wireless set up scare you cause there are plenty of help doing that on youtube.Had mine since 2019 and never had any problems with it.It's great to print from your cell phone,tablet.laptop,and the chromebox on my tv.You will be surprised on how long the cartridge will last on a laser printer.

You print a lot more than me haha. I am on the same generic eBay toner cartridge I bought many years ago to replace the one that came with the printer. I love my Brother HL-2270DW!

Every time I install a Brother laser printer somewhere I know it's just going to work whether they print one page a month or 100 pages a day. I absolutely love them.

View attachment 214632
About 1000 pages a year. Most of that was the kid and wife. Kid for school, wife for.....who knows what.

I highly recommend a Canon ImageClass MF232w B&W laser, or similar. I bought mine through WM 4yrs ago. Easy wireless printing through your devices. Low cost aftermarket cartridges. We've easily printed 4000 pages through ours. I'm on the 3-4th toner cart. I wish I switched to laser long ago.

I recently purchased a "restored" Brother printer at a good price from Walmart. It looked brand new when it arrived.
I prefer laser printers over inkjet.

Back