Havoline Pro DS vs TGMO 0W-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Originally Posted by PowerSurge
Originally Posted by Railrust
Personally I'd just use whatever you can find on sale or on rebate. This year alone you could have taken advantage of Mobil 1, Pennzoil, and Rotella Gas Truck...all three (if purchased in five quart jugs at Walmart) could have been had for around $2 dollars a quart, after rebates. And I have never had an issue with any of them sending me that rebate check. Oh and I've never had an issue with any of them as an oil...come to think of it I've never had a problem with TGMO (unless you count paying $80 dollars for TGMO vs $22 for all the others I listed, as a problem and I did).

Check you local dealer for TGMO. No reason to pay that much for it. Mine sells it for 4.25/quart.

Last week my AZ store had Rotella Gas Truck for $3 a quart.

That's a great price. I hope you bought a bunch of it!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Originally Posted by Railrust
Personally I'd just use whatever you can find on sale or on rebate. This year alone you could have taken advantage of Mobil 1, Pennzoil, and Rotella Gas Truck...all three (if purchased in five quart jugs at Walmart) could have been had for around $2 dollars a quart, after rebates. And I have never had an issue with any of them sending me that rebate check. Oh and I've never had an issue with any of them as an oil...come to think of it I've never had a problem with TGMO (unless you count paying $80 dollars for TGMO vs $22 for all the others I listed, as a problem and I did).

Check you local dealer for TGMO. No reason to pay that much for it. Mine sells it for 4.25/quart.

Last week my AZ store had Rotella Gas Truck for $3 a quart.

That's a great price. I hope you bought a bunch of it!
smile.gif

No I got the Valvoline Modern Engine for $3 a quart. To five quart Jugs for $15 a Jug.

Saw this on sale while looking for a friend. Beats the price at Walmart, no tax and free shipping:

https://marrston.com/index.php/havo...HotnO5QIVFBx9Ch1buwG-EAQYAiABEgIiC_D_BwE

Glug-free pour (no vacuum) and 70% less plastic waste to please the tree huggers. Not to mention it seems to be a pretty good oil. If my shelves weren't already full I would load up.

$2.67 per quart if my math is right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back