Guys, do your own Laundry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these types of topics attract the OCD who are compelled to comment on their way of doing things. The rest of us who only care that the clothes go through the washer now and then, and who are happy to pay someone to change the oil for them more or less around when the owner's manual says it should be changed don't even bother looking at these topics for the most part

I do my own laundry. Work clothes for me are jeans and tee shirts, so it is easy. My wife has arthritis and stairs are a problem, so, I try to minimize her stair climbing.

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Garak, you brought up some bad memories for me as a youth.

That picture looks horribly familiar! We had an electric wringer in the house when I was a kid, until my parents got a washer with a real spin cycle.

Its great stuff. Old school detergent powder. People here in Mexico use it for everything from washing clothes (my wife uses it to clean my work on cars jeans and gloves after soaking the item in it) to cleaning cars (not recommended ). We use a ton of it in our warehouse to clean oil spills from our delivery trucks and pallet jacks. Most of our guys wash their hands with it and prefer it to Gojo or Lava. . Try it its great stuff just be aware that its very strong and can irritate your skin.It can also be hard to rinse off if you have soft water.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back