Going to get to play with a apple phone

cousin is upgrading his 13 pro max to a 15 pro max. dudes got too much money .LOL he ask me of i wanted the 13 pro max for free. well of course. probably 80 % of all my family and freinds are apple people . i am an android holdout.

i mainly want to try it to see if the 5g is better because my current phone does not get the UC bands on t mobile. speed tested it before on my cousins phone and it very often was in 500 and over speed.

if i like the apple i will just run with it. i personally would not pay the kind of money they want for one , but this is free so why not . wish me luck.

I've used both platforms don't really have a preference. IOS is pretty fluid and apple hardware is for the most part solid devices. IPhone 13 is a great device you'll enjoy it especially if most your family is on apple ecosystem imessage and FaceTime will be a nice feature

I prefer Apple phones because other devices and apps are always heavily tested with them and are usually going to work properly. With Android, there’s so much variation it leads to incompatibilities. That and Apple’s battery life is superior to most Android devices these days.

I just upgraded to a 15 Pro in September from the 12 Pro. Everyone has their own preferences, personally I think Apple is a world of difference over Android so much better and easier to navigate. And great features like iMessage games you can play with other Apple people and FaceTime etc. I will never be seen with an Android again ever I don’t even like holding my parents phones lol. Ever since switching to Apple in 2019 I will never look back. I think you will like it. I’m not a tech person at all but I love my Apple products. Personally the Pro Max is too big for me though for my next upgrade I might consider it for the better camera features. Personally I’m on Verizon and have 5G when available really to me I can’t tell a difference in the speed or anything like that but other areas might. It’s very limited 5G here with Verizon. But won’t switch carriers because no other carrier is as good for this area. I bought my phone straight out from Apple it does hurt the wallet but worth every penny lol. About $1350 for the phone ($1100), case, screen protector an extra charger etc. Love the phone but hate it has USB-C though that’s the only con to me. With that feature it kinda feels cheap cause Apple is premium so it’s supposed to be different. Hopefully you will like it. What color is the phone? That’s the most important question haha.

I prefer Apple phones because other devices and apps are always heavily tested with them and are usually going to work properly. With Android, there’s so much variation it leads to incompatibilities. That and Apple’s battery life is superior to most Android devices these days.
Battery life on a Samsung 23+ is two full days. Ultra has an even bigger battery.

I wouldn’t put too much hope into the UC connectivity, unless you are right near a tower.
With that said, being you indicated, you’re one of the few people without an iPhone I think hands-down if you like to communicate and send videos via text messaging to friends with other iPhones it’s absolutely amazing how seamless the process is to send full size videos back-and-forth.
I suspect the bump in process of power and speed of the Apple system will make for an overall faster experience.

I think for a while, you may curse at the phone as you learn your way around it😄 it drastic change from android. Just give it some time and I think you’ll never wanna go back.

got it on monday. been playing with it since then. its a solid phone and i like the wireless charging which my old phone did not have . one thing i don't like is the inabilty to size the icons. the other thing is car play . its not as polished as android auto.

what is so funny is that so many people that i texted asked me if i got a new iphone. they can tell because instead of green , i am blue now .

truthfully if i could get a pixel 8 pro i would run that , but i ain't the type to pony out that much for a phone .

Have you tried it on macro photography? Have tried taking a picture of a dollar bill to see if the whole frame is in focus?

Welcome to the blue text club lol. I hate the green texts so annoying and not as secure as the blue. iMessage is end to end encrypted which is awesome. If you ever get bored download an app called GamePigeon and you can play games over text messages with other Apple users as long as they have the app. Me and all my friends do it and it’s awesome.

Apple might have slightly better battery life, but that's clearly due to being much more simple/less technical in function/adjustability as well as the Android platform (especially higher end Samsungs) generally having better screen quality, camera capability for those into that sort of thing, etc. I will say that Apple seems long lasting/reliable, but that's because the system isn't being pushed to max capability like Android is capable of. Apple is good for the young/old that can't comprehend Android, plain and simple. Haven't been impressed with anything Apple has ever created and especially their arrogance in the process.

Back