Generator on Sale..thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 less running watts and more displays to fail. Hopefully they continue to make the old style.

I saw them on their website the other day and figured this may be replacing the old stackable box's. I think I'd stick to the tried and true older model until these prove themselves.

Two days after I bought my champion on Ebay for $450 they had the 15 percent off everything.. then my buddy lost his job and sold me his champion for $100.

I have 2 of them now..and have used them for about 5 hours and really like the design and how quiet they are.

Originally Posted By: krismoriah72
Two days after I bought my champion on Ebay for $450 they had the 15 percent off everything.. then my buddy lost his job and sold me his champion for $100.

I have 2 of them now..and have used them for about 5 hours and really like the design and how quiet they are.

I think they are well designed as well!
Since you have 2, you could get a parallel kit and have more power if you need it.
They are a nice quiet machine aren't they!?

We picked up the WEN 56200i on sale yesterday for $359 at Home Depot. Bought it to power our Jayco Jay Flight 264BH Baja. Will probably use it around the house for chores too since our backup Yamaha 5200 is a chore in itself to wheel around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back