Fury -Wilder 3?

Originally Posted by Eddie
I agree that no #3. The looser starts from the bottom again and moves up the ranks as he succeeds or not. I don't even believe in turnaround rematches unless the looser proves himself worthy of a rematch through fighting up the ladder. .ed

Looser = loser
smirk2.gif

Well there was a third Fury/Wilder fight last week and Fury knocked him out in the 11th round. Some are calling it the best heavyweight fight they've ever seen with both fighters hitting the canvas a few times. After re-watching the 1st Fury/Wilder fight, I believe Fury won all 3 even though they made the first one a draw because Wilder put Fury down once.

After 3 fights with the monster Tyson Fury I would think Wilder is permanently damaged mentality and physically.
He fought 3 brutal fights with a bigger stronger man and took a beating.
As good as Wilder is he could not stand the constant forward moving Fury.
Did you know that Fury is descended from a fighting family that go's back 400 years?
He was bred to be a monster fighter.
I've been watching heavyweights since Floyd Patterson and I doubt any fighter ever could dominate fury.

Reactions: pbm
After 3 fights with the monster Tyson Fury I would think Wilder is permanently damaged mentality and physically.
He fought 3 brutal fights with a bigger stronger man and took a beating.
As good as Wilder is he could not stand the constant forward moving Fury.
Did you know that Fury is descended from a fighting family that go's back 400 years?
He was bred to be a monster fighter.
I've been watching heavyweights since Floyd Patterson and I doubt any fighter ever could dominate fury.
Fury is related to Bartley Gorman who was the 'bareknuckle' champion of Great Britain and Ireland. The 'gypsies' Aka: 'Travellers', Tinkers, etc...relish fighting to settle grievances and haven't been emasculated like modern 'men' by our schools, laws etc...If you want to see a good movie about "Travellers'..try to find Guy Ritchie's "Snatch' starring Brad Pitt as a boxing Traveller.

Back