Free Tesla Oil Change Service!

Elon's latest perk to save his struggling car company. He's wack. Plus there was a long line when I went there....
1710653227658.jpg

I want a Tesla?

Nope POS far as im concerned, But have all the Hipster kids bought one, and nobody else left to buy one. Id say once you buy one, do you ever buy another?

No interest in those type of Vehicles, but are Tesla's still on peoples wish list?

I want a Tesla?

Nope POS far as im concerned, But have all the Hipster kids bought one, and nobody else left to buy one. Id say once you buy one, do you ever buy another?

No interest in those type of Vehicles, but are Tesla's still on peoples wish list?
Please, this is the humor section. And yes, the majority of Tesla owners love their cars and would buy another. Like me.

yeah.. my brother went to the local Buick Dealer, where he bought his Used Bolt, to pickup a replacement interior panel they ordered for him ( was broken at time of purchase),while he was there, they tried to offer him coupons for free oil changes... for his Chevy Bolt EV.

yeah.. my brother went to the local Buick Dealer, where he bought his Used Bolt, to pickup a replacement interior panel they ordered for him ( was broken at time of purchase),while he was there, they tried to offer him coupons for free oil changes... for his Chevy Bolt EV.
Do you have to pay for the coupons? Do you have to use them for that car?

Back