Fox Car Rental in Atlanta?

I need to rent a car at the Atlanta airport in a few weeks. Has anyone used Fox Car rental before? They seem to be quite a bit cheaper for a 10 day rental. Just wondering if anyone has experience with them good or bad?

I noticed Fox lists (on their website) a facility at ATL airport. But the official website for ATL doesn't have it listed among all the other companies at the consolidated Rental Car garage. That strikes me as suspicious.... I have been to other airports where Fox and a few others were located elsewhere and required riding an additional shuttle bus to get there.

I noticed Fox lists (on their website) a facility at ATL airport. But the official website for ATL doesn't have it listed among all the other companies at the consolidated Rental Car garage. That strikes me as suspicious.... I have been to other airports where Fox and a few others were located elsewhere and required riding an additional shuttle bus to get there.

They don’t list ACE either.

Generally that means they are offsite.
That is a good thing because it saves the renter a good chunk of change , as the result of avoiding additional taxation from an airport authority.

That is a good thing because it saves the renter a good chunk of change , as the result of avoiding additional taxation from an airport authority.
It shows that they are onsite.

2200 Rental Car Center Pkwy, College Park, GA 30337

They've revamped the rental car procedures in ATL. You ride a little train (no fee) to the rental car locations and that is where all of the cars are. You catch this little train (sky train) at the domestic baggage claim area and it takes you across I-85 and over to the rental car area in College Park. Apparently Fox is located there along with all the other companies.

I am no rental car expert but I'd be leery of renting from a company like Fox.

I need to rent a car at the Atlanta airport in a few weeks. Has anyone used Fox Car rental before? They seem to be quite a bit cheaper for a 10 day rental. Just wondering if anyone has experience with them good or bad?
used fox once in Vegas . the building was offsite . its was a cluster inside with lots of sad faces. they try to upsell you everything .

used fox once in Vegas . the building was offsite . its was a cluster inside with lots of sad faces. they try to upsell you everything .
I guess they all try to upsell, but it may be a non-issue since I think I found a similar deal through Hertz. When I was in Vegas last year the guy at the counter for another company checked me out at Budget rental. He told me most all of them are owned by the same company.

They’re onsite, with lots of photos showing that they’re at the same consolidated rental car center.

They’re onsite, with lots of photos showing that they’re at the same consolidated rental car center.

Thought someone said that they were not listed.
At any rate, the best way to get the best price is to find a company offsite that will shuttle you to their location.
Not familiar with ATL anymore, but he should take a look at Sixt, if they are available.

It shows that they are onsite.

2200 Rental Car Center Pkwy, College Park, GA 30337
I only brought it up because of the discrepancy between the Fox website (which claims an at-the-airport location) and the official airport website, which claims otherwise. It could be just like LAS where one has to ride the shuttle bus to the rental car center, then board another bus to go to the Fox facility. Or who knows.... Maybe the airport charges a fee to have the company names on their website.

Thought someone said that they were not listed.
At any rate, the best way to get the best price is to find a company offsite that will shuttle you to their location.
Not familiar with ATL anymore, but he should take a look at Sixt, if they are available.

The airport website doesn’t list them.

But they’re on the signs.

RD6V7Q6XLBB2HKDACBMPIO4MHA.jpg

We used Fox two weeks ago at Denver. They are a budget car rental company, protect yourself accordingly.

We used three toll roads around downtown Denver, and they sent me a bill for $15 service charge for each toll, plus the cost of the toll. $45 for $5 in tolls.

Rented a 4 runner that shaked very bad, and had dings on every body panel, with iffy tires on it. Glad it was not winter.

Back