Flat earthers???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: AndyinAL
The Earth is indeed flat. I challenge anyone to prove one bit of curvature. Fake computer-generated images from NASA do not count. They are known liars and hoaxers. Imagine your favorite action or science fiction movie that is produced with a 100 million dollar budget. Now just think what NASA can do with 20 Billion dollars a year. If we live on a spinning ball, hurdling through space at 67,000 miles per hour, spinning on its axis at 1,000 miles per hour there should be measurable curvature of 8 inches per mile squared. So many examples of things that can be seen that should not be possible, they should be hidden behind the curvature of the earth if the Earth was actually a ball. (Islands, cities, lighthouses) Ships do not disappear over the horizon. They get smaller and smaller due to perspective. When you think a ship has disappeared, just use a zoom camera or telescope and you can bring the entire ship right back into view. Hull and all. Same with the Sun.. you can search Flat Earth sunset on YouTube and see the sun just get smaller and smaller as it goes off in the distance, not setting below the horizon. Earth curvature is always faked with a fisheye lens on the camera. When normal cameras are sent up 20 miles in the sky, you see a dead flat Horizon that always rises to eye level. Please people, break free from the mind control and indoctrination.

Where is the YouTube video of a flat earther faithful flying a plane past Antarctica and showing us the bottom of Earth's disc?
Saying the sun doesn't go under the horizon is hilarious, talk about denying what the eye clearly tells you...I hope you're just having fun with us.
I always feel like the curvature of the Earth is apparent when flying in an airplane, but I guess that could be an effect of the tiny window I'm looking through.

Andy you are trolling right??
crazy2.gif

You can't be that stupid are you?? wow

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi
There was a rash of current and former NBAers coming out as flat earthers some months ago, I think a couple of them later claimed they were trolling but who knows.
It is funny when people who become wealthy and famous because they are good at throwing a ball, singing a song they didn't write, or making absolute fools of themselves on TV decide that they should try to lecture the world about things their uneducated brains can't possibly comprehend.
More than a few art history majors pontificating on the finer points of "global warming".

As well as a lot of climate scientists.

As expected, no one has proven any curvature.

Do you expect anyone to dig up hundreds (thousands?) of years worth of widely-researched and accepted science and provide it to you here to try and change your mind? Really?

This thread was created by the OP for one thing only: Making fun of people like you. Mission accomplished. Don't expect to draw anyone into a discussion. You're not going to convert anyone.

Thanks for the useless comment but I don't live in Alabama anymore. It's sad that so many of you are brainwashed by the science fiction NASA puts out. What's really unfortunate is the technology is getting so good with Holograms and virtual reality that catching their fakery will be next to Impossible. It won't be as easy as dissecting the fake pictures from the Moon

Thanks for the useless comment but I don't live in Alabama anymore. It's sad that so many of you are brainwashed by the science fiction NASA puts out. What's really unfortunate is the technology is getting so good with Holograms and virtual reality that catching their fakery will be next to Impossible. It won't be as easy as dissecting the fake pictures from the Moon

So many faked photos of a round earth, where are the real photos of a flat one?

People knew the earth was round way before NASA existed.

Actually, the heliocentric model of the Earth orbiting the Sun is a fairly recent one. Ancient people knew the Earth was flat. The Bible describes a stationary, non-moving Earth. But I don't want to get into politics or religion here. Just giving an example from an older text that pre-dates NASA.

Originally Posted By: merconvvv
Andyinal
What cars are you driving?

Interested to know what oils you are using.

Mutilgrade oil is the #3 biggest conspiracy - behind round earth and the moon landing!

I just drill it in my back yard. Under the dirt is the big alien reservoir of straight 40wt that can go 50,000 miles between changes.

You're all fools for believing CAFE/EPA/API and big oil!

And just because you can drive around your neighborhood or take a trip around the United States does not mean you are driving on a sphere. Compasses always Point North to the North Pole, if you head due south from anywhere on the earth you run into the ice wall known as Antarctica. I don't know how far the ice extends. It may be an infinite landmass for all I know. You all believe in infinite distances, correct? Stars and galaxies literally light years away? Absurd

I watched some of the YouTube videos because an acquaintance asked me to. Read some of the "proofs". To put it mildly, I remain unconvinced, and I'm not going to waste any more time on it.

Andy, I live a couple of miles from the Pacific Ocean. You don't have to go very far from shore before you see things either beginning to appear above the horizon, or sinking below it. I've seen the horizon from airplanes, it doesn't look like those pictures. You want me to trust my own eyes? I do.

They are being sarcastic and trying to show the current climate of believing odd things against scientific or other proof. Same with "the NBA players."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back