Firestone's.. good riddance!

Firestone and Pirelli are 2 brands I'll never put on our cars.
No experience with Pirelli on cars but I have them on my older scooter and seemed pretty decent.
How did you know it has a bad belt?

Recently saw a review where Firestone all-weathers scored the same overall as Nokians.

Tire didn't have a vibration but more of a thump every revolution. Wasn't going to waste my time trying to have Firestone fix it.

I've got a new set of Firestone Firehawk A/S V2s on my 535. I got them at Costco. Fingers crossed I have a better experience with them than OP did with his.
A friend junked some Bridgestone DriveGuards for those. He said he likes them better. They don’t have an AA traction UTQG like the Potenza RE980AS+ but they are also cheaper.

It seems like Bridgestone wants the Firestone brand to be a “enthusiast” brand, like Michelin does with BFG and Conti with General.

A friend junked some Bridgestone DriveGuards for those. He said he likes them better. They don’t have an AA traction UTQG like the Potenza RE980AS+ but they are also cheaper.

It seems like Bridgestone wants the Firestone brand to be a “enthusiast” brand, like Michelin does with BFG and Conti with General.

I am not surprised. Driveguards are run flat all-season. Firehawk is performance all-season.

Cheaper brands merely offer lower cost versions of the parent company's tires, which includes some performance tires as well.

Personally I would never consider those second tier brands "enthusiast".

I don’t remember ever having Firestone tires on any of my vehicles in the past. Sorry it didn’t work out for you. I had cooper evolution ht2 on a truck, they performed very well for daily driving and the price couldn’t be beat. Your ht3s should serve you well.

Back