Favorite Beer threads of 2013 combined

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am amazed at this TOOL, HE NEVER GOT HIS TIMING BELT CHANGED, YET POSTS ABOUT BEER, CARHART JACKETS AND B.S.!!!. Who cares what beer you drink; think about getting a real job and a real woman instead of working at BURGER KING and askind stupid and lame questions. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU USING THIS SITE AS YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA SITE!!!

Enough already, and post something informative and good!!!

Originally Posted By: shell_user
I am amazed at this TOOL, HE NEVER GOT HIS TIMING BELT CHANGED, YET POSTS ABOUT BEER, CARHART JACKETS AND B.S.!!!. Who cares what beer you drink; think about getting a real job and a real woman instead of working at BURGER KING and askind stupid and lame questions. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU USING THIS SITE AS YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA SITE!!!

Enough already, and post something informative and good!!!

But tell me how much you REALLY like me.

Come on, I don't think you leaborated enough. You and your "tag team."

You should get some Sapporo!
10.gif

p.s.: You make me laugh.

I DONT NEED A TAG TEAM, AS I DONT GET STUCK IN A BLIZZARD AND BLOW UP CARS, TIRES, AND ENGINES AND THEN TRY TO SELL THE VEHICLE!!! OVERKILL TRIED TO TALK SENSE INTO YOU AND YOU IGNORED HIM, SO GAME OVER SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT NEED A TAG TEAM, AS I DONT GET STUCK IN A BLIZZARD AND BLOW UP CARS, TIRES, AND ENGINES AND THEN TRY TO SELL THE VEHICLE!!! OVERKILL TRIED TO TALK SENSE INTO YOU AND YOU IGNORED HIM, SO GAME OVER SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reported the attack thread you made. And why are you shouting?

I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REPORTED YOU TO ALL ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE LIKES YOU EITHER AS YOU DONT WORK!

I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REPORTED YOU TO ALL ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE LIKES YOU EITHER AS YOU DONT WORK!

Your attack thread got removed. Calm down.

GHT, where can I get this Sapporo at in western PA area? Sounds like a good beer. any info please pm me!

adam

I Google'd it but all I see is some Japanese steakhouse by that name..

The can I got looks like this, for the next time you visit the local liquor store

tumblr_lv4wsudfJs1r6w72zo1_500.jpg

This one, I have nnot yet had. And I don't know if it is an older can or what.. but I am liking this beer.

Sapporo_beer.jpg

Maybe he can Super Size any BITOG member's value meal and throw in all the action figures for free if we drive thru his pick up window when he is working ???

Thanks GHT and I will be on the lookout for this! May check around tomorrow with the g.f. if not doing anything.

Wonderful! No prob.

10.gif

Goodnight, everyone! Time for a nice, quiet, good night.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: GearheadTool
Who likes TECATE

Tecate is delicious I drank mostly Tecate this summer. I actually took a picture of my Tecate for a project for my PO 101 class needless to say Tecate gets a big thumbs up!

I like Yeungling, and GOLDEN MONKEY by VICTORY BREWING in Pottsville PA northeast of Harrisburg; which I recommend!

Golden Monkey is like 9.5%. I agree it is delicious but boy does that stuff creep up on ya!

I am a sucker for a good wheat beer or stout depending on my mood (and what i'm eating).

Just had some Allagash White beer which I am a fan of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back