Favorite Beer threads of 2013 combined

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i grew up in the sticks and we all drank beer like most teenagers do (i in no way think its a good idea) bur we always drank [censored] like natty light. i have been trying out various beers lately and was wondering what you guys like i kinda like coors light but it is kinda watery. what do you guys enjoy drinking? thanks guys

When I'm feeling cheap its busch light. One of the best cheap beers out there. I perfer it to bud light as it is always hit or miss, get a good batch or a bitter batch. If I feel like spending more ill get some miller light bottles. I drink a lot of local beer make by microbreweries.

Guinness anything else is used to wash the glass out before filling with the Guinness!!!
laugh.gif
Anything else tastes like dishwater.

In the sticks of MN we always drank the typical domestics like coors, keystone, miller lite, bud light.

As for liquor there was always captain morgan, idk why...

Pabst Blue Ribbon. Unlike the emo yuppies, I have been drinking PBR long before it was cool. Happy the yuppies like it because it is showing up on a lot more taps in Boston.

Lately, I've been drinking lots of sour beers (lambic, geuze, flemish red). Before sours, I had been really into trappist ales (quads mostly).

Originally Posted By: ridgerunner
COLD...that is all, carry on.

Followed closely by, FREE....

More or less anything from Goose Island, New Glarus, Dogfish Head, Flying Fish, Stoudts, or Brooklyn. Also a fan of guiness and similar stouts. I like Samuel Smith's oatmeal stout a lot, and IIRC they have a chocolate one (or someone else similar does) that I really liked. I forget what Spaten beer I had that was really good.

Newcastle Brown Ale is my standard, always some in the refrigerator. Lately you will also find Sam Adams Boston Lager there.

The gal at the beer store said this, as I was checking out with both of these last time, "Ah...the historical battle between the Brits and the Colonies".

I thought that was a pretty witty comment.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back