Does Mobil still make the oil for ACDelco?

Not that I care that much; just curious. I used to like that Mobil Super oil when Walmart stocked it.

What even happened to Mobil Super? I used to use it too, and I see that you can still order it from places like Rockauto and Summit, but it's like Mobil practically abandoned syn blend sales. I still see lots of Valvoline red bottle and Castrol GTX flying off the shelves, so I don't get why they wouldn't want that shelf space for Mobil Super at the big stores anymore too.

I have seen both P66 and Mobil 1 variants recently there is also a bottle that is suspiciously like Lube Guard or similar to CAM 2 for the Track Lock T case fluid

The only reason I did not go with AC delco fluids is the inconsistencies in blenders from year to year

The same can be said for Motorcraft and P66

Mobil doesn’t push ‘conventional’ oil bc way more money and name recognition in the Mobil 1 line of oils; CT now only stocks M1 oils, no blends.
Garages that feature Mobil oils always have Mobil 1 oil-change banners on them as well.

I've seen it at local Targets as the cheapie oil and maybe some service stations. Not sure if they just make the 5000 as their Blend now...

Back