Does 3M make anyhing sub-par?

Originally Posted by mjoekingz28
They are pro in the medical field as well.

They ported some of their autobody tech to the dental field. I have a zirconia crown on one of my teeth - my dentist used 3M's impression material and it was dispensed just like their autobody filler/repair materials.
Yeah kind of weird huh? I had a crown made a few months back.

3M = Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company, many people are unaware of what 3M means.

They are now in serious trouble, as a judge denied bankruptcy shielding as a way to mitigate the earplug claims, and they must deal with the nearly 1/4 million personal injury lawsuits. All of 'em are earplug claims. Unfortunately, it's well within the realm of possibility this will shut the company down.

It's possible each of the 230,000 "victims" will be awarded $300,000. As of yesterday, things don't look good.

I'm constantly amazed by the quality of anything I use made by the company 3M. Be it earmuffs, adhesives, etc... all always seem to be top-notch quality at a reasonable price.

Have you encountered anything made by 3M that was NOT so good?

Their auto body waxes and buffing compounds are just **ok**. For the price there are WAY better quality products. But most things they sell im in complete agreement.

Back