Day 4 Of The Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is in Healthcare. She told me they missed the flu strain this year. All her nurses got the flu shot and over half are down with the flu. Particularly bad this year because they missed the strain with the shots so the flu shot was basically worthless. I usually get it but skipped it this year, luckily no flu just hoping my wife doesn't bring it home to me.

We both got the flu over Christmas. One child and wife got it again two weeks ago. I got the flu shot when I realized wife didn't have immunity from the first time. Someone I know got the shot at Costco and apparently they are offering four vriants.

Knock on wood we're done.

Originally Posted By: Panzerman
My wife is in Healthcare. She told me they missed the flu strain this year. All her nurses got the flu shot and over half are down with the flu. Particularly bad this year because they missed the strain with the shots so the flu shot was basically worthless. I usually get it but skipped it this year, luckily no flu just hoping my wife doesn't bring it home to me.

Yep. I haven't had they flu shot in 20+ years and always worked in healthcare.

Even I got sick last week from it....and it had been many, many years since I had it. (rarely get real sick)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back