[cut open] TG 4386 20,000 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam, tomorrow might be the big day. I'll teach my son how to box them up. Have like 5 used and 5 new to send to you... several of your beloved WM white SuperTech 4386s
smile.gif

Couple used Fram Ultras, a Mahle, MicroGreen, one of those Full brand M-pleat filters (Looks like it should be like a Purflux!) and some I can't remember

Couple new ST4386s, an ST2 like Jason Michaels cut, a Bosch Premium, and a couple others- maybe I'll throw in a Mann 3593 equivalent. Hopefully this will scratch your itch!

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
I didnt have 10w40 in the sump in winter. Had VWB 10W30 in then
smile.gif

Ahh my bad
smile.gif

Yeah it did good though in the winter being a 10w at -12°F. Which was a good deal. Proved the cold viscosity was ok.

Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
Adam, tomorrow might be the big day. I'll teach my son how to box them up. Have like 5 used and 5 new to send to you... several of your beloved WM white SuperTech 4386s
smile.gif

Couple used Fram Ultras, a Mahle, MicroGreen, one of those Full brand M-pleat filters (Looks like it should be like a Purflux!) and some I can't remember

Couple new ST4386s, an ST2 like Jason Michaels cut, a Bosch Premium, and a couple others- maybe I'll throw in a Mann 3593 equivalent. Hopefully this will scratch your itch!

I'd have to include a new cutter and a $25 Gift Card, if I shipped Adam that many filters to cut.
Only seems fair...... but no blue gloves...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
smile.gif

Sounds good. The ST 4386's I used 2 on girlfriends Camry and one on uncles Matrix.
Originally Posted by bbhero
Originally Posted by 53' Stude
I didnt have 10w40 in the sump in winter. Had VWB 10W30 in then
smile.gif

Ahh my bad
smile.gif

Yeah it did good though in the winter being a 10w at -12°F. Which was a good deal. Proved the cold viscosity was ok.

Yeah, I may install RT6 before winter sets in too.

Thanks for doing this C&P, 53 Stude. I had to look this up after hearing about it from another thread.

I am currently running a TG (TG2) on my 13 Ram Hemi and plan on using them (TG10575) on my wife's 17 3.6 Impala.

Although I won't be running them for as long as you did, it's reassuring seeing them go for the amount of miles you put on your's.

cheers3.gif

Originally Posted by irv
Thanks for doing this C&P, 53 Stude. I had to look this up after hearing about it from another thread.

I am currently running a TG (TG2) on my 13 Ram Hemi and plan on using them (TG10575) on my wife's 17 3.6 Impala.

Although I won't be running them for as long as you did, it's reassuring seeing them go for the amount of miles you put on your's.

cheers3.gif

IRV, I decided to be a MAN and show that a REAL filter will do more than 10k in a clean/decent engine
smile.gif

I have 2 TG 8316 and 2 FRAM ULTRA 3600's and use 3600 next for probably 25k or more

You are welcome of course
08.gif
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back