Cricket wireless 14- day trial

Any members on cricket wireless?

I’m trying them out on my iPhone XR using e-sim.

Att network is pretty robust I’m getting better coverage at my home over tmo.

Been with Cricket for years. The 4 lines "unlimited" for $100 is a great deal for my family.

AT&T coverage is just fine for most of where we are and go.

Only time I really had any issues was when I was riding in central Arkansas, but I don't think there is any cell coverage in many of those areas.

Any members on cricket wireless?

I’m trying them out on my iPhone XR using e-sim.

Att network is pretty robust I’m getting better coverage at my home over tmo.
My understanding is that the more expensive Cricket plans have higher priority for data than the lower priced plans.

Visible is better. Budget Verizon
Visible+ is similar to Verizon postpaid in that it has priority data and Ultra wide band 5G.
The standard Visible plan is deprioritized and only includes "Nationwide" 5G.

Used to use them till recently. They are pretty good domestically but if you travel international then roaming sucks (I know I shouldn't roam but sometimes it is needed). Left for TMO because kids need Apple Watch as a phone (phone not allowed but watch is ok in school somehow) to communicate on pickup drop off playdate where to meet etc.

If I need ATT for reception in the area I think they are a good way to get ATT.

Visible is better. Budget Verizon
Depends on location. In my area ATT is way better due to the formerly PacBell / Cingular / ATT monopoly after the Ma Bell breakup. I know in East Coast it is probably the other way around. Wife is on Visible and the reception is not as good in my area as Cricket.

They are iffy in my area but so is AT&T here. Verizon is who has the best service here. I actually seen a Cricket store the other day for the first time in a long while. Didn’t know them or Metro PCS still existed lol 😂. We’ve got Verizon and that’s who I’ll stick with. Expensive but best service probably best nationwide honestly looking at the coverage maps.

Back