Condiments - if you could only have one

That was interesting!! My baked potato has to have butter but I agree....sour cream as a condiment is NOT an option....on ANYTHING!

That was interesting!! My baked potato has to have butter but I agree....sour cream as a condiment is NOT an option....on ANYTHING!

Personally I thought it was a stupid segment, and I'm not even sure what it was trying to encourage. It was in fact a stupid message. I am not going to eat a plain baked potato. It's generally going to have very little flavor and I don't want to be blanded to the point of boredom. The message it's trying to portray is that it's bad to use condiments and flavor enhances. They ridicule ketchup with fries, using salt or pepper, or even using salad dressing. I guess with that message, a burger should be plain with absolutely no ketchup, mayo, mustard, BBQ sauce, or anything.

00986---green-jalapeno-gallon_pdp_wr.jpg

That’s a hard one between ketchup and bbq sauce. Probably ketchup because that is a must for fries I will not eat fries without it. I don’t eat ketchup on anything except fries and tater tots so it would be useless except for those two things lol.

I would say Miracle Whip or Mayo. Can be made it to many different things with other spices or seasoning.

Ketchup is easy to replace with salt spice and oil in the cooking process to make it not needed.

Hot Sauce can be gotten around very easily.

Back