Coffee Creamer

After many many trys, this is the creamer of choice for me. EDIT, but I guess they wrecked it as per hundreds of people pissed they added soybean oil of late. I was wondering why it was a bit different. Still good, but it is not as good. ALWAYS wreck stuff to the point of why bother buying it. When will get 8 potato chips in a vending machine sized potato chip bag?

Here is Coffee of choice for me too. Use to order it from Amazon, but they started price gouging it, during covid and have not come down. I by 15 at a time from the manufacture's site now.

Looks like ingredients were changed in January 2023. The negative comments are scorching.

Depends on the coffee. If it's good it doesn't need anything. Otherwise, it gets either as a shot of whole milk, cream, or a very small amount of evaporated milk.

Evaporated milk is not sweetened but contains lactose (milk sugar), and condensed milk is super-sweet with added sugar.

What is your preferred coffee creamer? I ran a search and surprisingly, nobody has posted a thread about it. :unsure:

I'm trying to find something to replace Coffee Mate because of the high calories. :coffee:
Silk plain or vanilla. It's really good. Thick like dairy creamer but dairy free.

Half and Half is required for me. I also add a lot of Hazelnut too usually buy what is on sale just no store brand. Typically it’s International Delight or Coffee Mate. Half and Half can be store brand but not the Hazelnut. Half And Half, Hazelnut and a boatload of sugar and we are good. I can’t drink coffee without cream or sugar. I’ve been known to tip the sugar container upside down and pour tons of it in lol.

Half and Half is required for me. I also add a lot of Hazelnut too usually buy what is on sale just no store brand. Typically it’s International Delight or Coffee Mate. Half and Half can be store brand but not the Hazelnut. Half And Half, Hazelnut and a boatload of sugar and we are good. I can’t drink coffee without cream or sugar. I’ve been known to tip the sugar container upside down and pour tons of it in lol.

Back