Clickers, Frams, and E-cores, oh my (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

As it relates to some "questioning" of whether Champ pays their warranty claims.

Then, Filter Guy, just how many claims have been made (and paid) against Champion Labs? They paid this...that means the "evidence" was too clear, or paying claims for damages from their parts is something they are used to. With everything that could cause engine problems, I find it strange that "everyone" agreed it was the filter.

This means for BITOGers...if you blow an engine, make sure you tear open that filter and see if a claim can be made against Champion, uh...the manufacturer. Maybe Champion even has "reserves" set up for anticipated claims. That would tell us something.

filtersales -

Thats your 'blown engine warranty' claim you've been referring to in the other thread (now locked)?

I'll bet he got his money back for the filter only, not engine damage...

lubeowner still has integrity.

[ May 12, 2005, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: rugerman1 ]

quote:

Originally posted by loudist:
filtersales -

snip....

lubeowner still has integrity.

What do you have to back that except he is saying what you want to hear? I certainly don't have any proof otherwise, and I don't think anybody has enough information to make flat statements yet. Too many people here are more interested in proving their point of view, and not in finding what is really happening.

Six pages of posts. I think each has made their point. Time to move on while all are still alive.

dunno.gif

Good substance in this thread:

1) I have a lube shop and I cut apart many filters.
2) I notice some filters show signs of failure - other do not. Here are some pictures.
3) I notice the vast majority of failures in a couple of brands / designs. I still cut open all brands.
4) I'm not going to use the filters that tend to fail in my sample.

Seems simple enough for me.

MAT

bbcmat,

Thank you. I dont know why these basic facts are so hard for some here to undertand or accept.
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back