CARQUEST RED 85334, 3,000 miles TORN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
No, it's called seeing how far you can go, while having fun with 2 GULLIBLE JESTERS, that keep making accusations about someone that pretends to be blind to the tears. What, are you 2 so frickin' ignorant to the fact that I ACTUALLY can't see the tears? That's the part where I'm jerking your chains and having fun with you 2!
I'm in a wheelchair 8-12 hours a day now, so we can continue this back and forth game as long as you want! I'm not going anywhere.
Ok, it's one of you 2's turn.
spankme2.gif

If you weren't such a "jacker", people might actually believe what you say.
wink.gif

Jacker; Used to say someone is lieing. or your so suprised you just cant believe what they said.
Is this what you're calling me Z06? I sure hope not, because then you will bring this to another level you're not ready for.
What's the matter, the joking around with you is starting to get you hot under the collar? Or, is it my my physical disability that you don't quite believe? Shall I send you pics of my current status? My Dr. reports? The several pain medication scripts I'm on? Tell me. I'll oblige you in any way I can.
Until then, let's have some more fun at your expense. What shall we bring up next about these supposed inferior filters that are on the market?
grin.gif

Your turn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back