Black Hole Lecture at Stanford, April 2nd

1712116628016.jpg

never seen a black hole.

Although the comet will be something I will see. Today starts the better viewing . Were clear tonight.

Last edited:
This is all theory though. The truth is we don’t know what these black holes truly are.

All the pretty pictures and video renderings are nothing but fantasy. Even the supposedly “real” ones from NASA look highly modified/doctored.

There is a lot of faith involved when it comes to astrology.

never seen a black hole.

Although the comet will be something I will see. Today starts the better viewing . Were clear tonight.
The 1st pic of a black hole some 27,000 light-years away from Earth. Light travels at 186,000 miles per second; a light-year is the distance light travels in 1 year. Bring a lunch...
More information...

1712156374714.jpg

This is all theory though. The truth is we don’t know what these black holes truly are.

All the pretty pictures and video renderings are nothing but fantasy. Even the supposedly “real” ones from NASA look highly modified/doctored.

I think you mean astronomy.... I have typed the same mistake!
Black Holes are real. Do we have a lot more to learn? Absolutely of course.

Astronomy has a little less faith than Astrology thankfully...
For sure there is some "educated estimation" going on, for how things like black holes work, but it is all built on observations and established facts that astronomers can independently observe and confirm more easily.
Scientists are always looking to poke holes in each others theories and observations, or confirm them so they can move on to the next thing. The cutting edge stuff is always debated and independently investigated until either it holds up, or is discarded.

Yes, I meant astronomy. 🤦‍♂️

I’m pretty sure the number of astronomers that have access to the latest telescopes, especially the ones that belong to NASA is quite limited. Therefore I don’t think it’s quite as open for peer review as people think.

Just look at archeology, we are still teaching people that the pyramids were built about 5000 years ago, by a bunch of slaves with bronze or rock chisels, where there is plenty of evidence machine cutting tools being used.

So if the “science” cannot even acknowledge these marks with plenty of physical evidence, how can they even come close to claiming they “know” what is out there in the universe thousands of light years away?

Yes, I meant astronomy. 🤦‍♂️

I’m pretty sure the number of astronomers that have access to the latest telescopes, especially the ones that belong to NASA is quite limited. Therefore I don’t think it’s quite as open for peer review as people think.

Just look at archeology, we are still teaching people that the pyramids were built about 5000 years ago, by a bunch of slaves with bronze or rock chisels, where there is plenty of evidence machine cutting tools being used.

So if the “science” cannot even acknowledge these marks with plenty of physical evidence, how can they even come close to claiming they “know” what is out there in the universe thousands of light years away?
I humbly suggest you attend some lectures of the latest discoveries. My post #18 may serve as a starter.
But you are right; these theories came from thought processes.

Back