Big Box Amsoil?

I know I bought some Amsoil Signature Series at a Big Box before. Rural King Maybe? Does anyone know what Big Box stores carry it?

Fleet Farm has 60-70% of Amsoil offerings and Advance Auto has some Amsoil engine oils available.

Rural King is a "big box" store ?

There's an ACE Hardware in my hometown that sells Amsoil but the ACE stores here do not. Why ? They're franchises and decide what to stock to some degree. Same applies to NAPA - just because some locations sell it, don't presume they all do. They don't.

I saw some at a Family Farm & Fleet (I think that's the name) but it's the only one I've been in.

Napa in my town carries AmsOil. As stated before it’s a franchise so the owner is selling it not Napa corporate.

I’ve often wondered how that jives with the independent sellers. Seems unfair for them to have to compete against an auto parts store.

We used to have a guy coming into the shop wanting us to sell Schaeffer oil. He insinuated that he owned the territory and the product could only come through him. Sort of like a Snap On franchisee owns a route. Idk enough about the details to know if that was true though.

We used to have a guy coming into the shop wanting us to sell Schaeffer oil. He insinuated that he owned the territory and the product could only come through him. Sort of like a Snap On franchisee owns a route. Idk enough about the details to know if that was true though.
The Schaefer rep may offer the only way for your shop to purchase directly from Schaefer. Anyone who has purchased Schaefer product, regardless from who, can sell it to your shop. Once that product has left ownership and possession of Schaefer, they can't control what's done with it.

Attachments

• IMG_0177.jpeg
    IMG_0177.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 4
Back