Best source for single cheap tire

Right now, I have two Douglas (made by Goodyear) tires that were on clearance at Wal-Mart on the way to me, and WM shipped them for free. Seems that they currently have tires on clearance.

My 2 'clearance' $59 Douglas tires showed up today. Nice and fresh (manufacturered 12th week of 2023), and made at the Goodyear Plant in Fayetteville, NC.

My 2 'clearance' $59 Douglas tires showed up today. Nice and fresh (manufacturered 12th week of 2023), and made at the Goodyear Plant in Fayetteville, NC.
What size are they? The ones I was looking at were $70 for 205/65r16.

i know this is a bit old, but I had a blown tire and the rest of the tires weren't that good. I called around and went to this small independent shop that had a single used 185/70-R14 Toyo tire. I think they were just happy to get rid of it. It had about 3/4 of the original tread left and extremely even wear. I paid $40 for it complete - mounting/installation, tire disposal, etc. - including any sales tax. i really didn't have a problem with that when a typical tire installation is $25 along with state mandated disposal.

These guys are awesome. I just bought a used Yokohama from them, free shipping to my door in three days, all for under $60. 10/32 tread depth. Looks new. Awesome.

Back