best price for an HTC One

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Droid 2 seems to not stay running, reboots often or turns off on its on. Even when plugged into the charger.

So I am looking for an unlocked HTC One that will work on AT&T. I have a company that uses AT&T cell service but they only offer a few phones. I will buy it outright.

I have looked on Amazon.

Obviously I want a warranty.

Why does it need to be AT&T? You can get the One on Verizon on a new contract, or do a no-contract purchase and still get their service.

Originally Posted By: dparm
Why does it need to be AT&T? You can get the One on Verizon on a new contract, or do a no-contract purchase and still get their service.

I live in the country and while no carrier provides decent cell service at my house, with AT&T I can get a text through after a few minutes.

I am now getting no-contract service through Consumer Cellular which uses AT&T cell towers.

Last edited:
Okay, understood.

NewEgg, Tiger Direct, and Amazon are the retailers that come to mind. Looks like $569 is the going rate for an unlocked GSM one.

You can buy a Google Edition Htc One factory unlocked with a warranty direct from the Google Play store. I think it's $599 or something like that. It runs stock Android.

If you like HTC Sense layered on top of stock Android, you can get an unlocked HTC One direct from HTC for $599.

HTC One unlocked

I would personally wait for the new Nexus 5 which will be coming out in a view weeks, should have top end specs that blows away the HTC One, and will come unlocked with LTE for AT&T and T-Mobile for probably around $400. It will also be running the new Android 4.4 Kitkat.

Good luck whatever you do.

Originally Posted By: VeeDubb
You can buy a Google Edition Htc One factory unlocked with a warranty direct from the Google Play store. I think it's $599 or something like that. It runs stock Android.

If you like HTC Sense layered on top of stock Android, you can get an unlocked HTC One direct from HTC for $599.

HTC One unlocked

I would personally wait for the new Nexus 5 which will be coming out in a view weeks, should have top end specs that blows away the HTC One, and will come unlocked with LTE for AT&T and T-Mobile for probably around $400. It will also be running the new Android 4.4 Kitkat.

Good luck whatever you do.

Great idea to wait for Nexus 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back