Best bang for your buck oil at Wal-Mart

He used to be pretty good to watch when he worked at a Ford dealer. He had lots of info on Ford TSBs and recalls. He showed how to repair a lot of stuff. When he quit the dealer he went on an oil testing kick (probably because he needed filler for his Youtube channel). Now he is managing a private shop and he just complains about customers since he is in the hood in Chicago. I don't watch it much anymore.

Not from Walmart and not the normal rate like today's Super Tech but this month, NAPA Auto has their...

NAPA Synthetic Blend for $15/jug and $3.39/qt
NAPA Synthetic.....................$18/Jug and $5/qt

Produced by Valvoline.

I'm about to change the oil/filter in my '16 Camry. The car is telling me to. It only went about 4000 miles in the yr that has elapsed since it was last reset. Fill was and will be Supertech 0W20 and OEM filter. Thats what Camry excels at, simple. :cool:

Has anyone seen this video? Dies this guy have any merit? Seems to me like Valvoline is in his back pocket, but who knows. Let me know what you think.

It was informative, more than I care or need to know. I’m sorry I just don’t care about the 20k mile oil. I would never ever run oil that long and I don’t think I drive 20k miles in 5 yrs.

Wut ? MACT is the king of ppm counters 😵‍💫
Love it when he gets the VOA and starts reading through what’s meant to be wear metals - amazing how many are 0-1 ppm LoL 😂

Last edited:
Back