Amsoil signature Series 10W30 API SN Plus

Here is an analysis from the actually Amsoil signature series 10w30.what’s your opinion?
8D5FCC33-75C5-445B-83B9-064A745D5C4A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The additive is similar to any other additive package with an SN plus,, there are I am guessing there are only 5 corporations that make the additives, The only difference would be the base oil blend. Amsoil bottles a high quality product.

Sorry, in English it would be better… I look to any engine oils which I can use . So I have taken any oil analysis to see what is better for my car..
my type r has already no problem with LSPI, so I think I can choose between midsaps or fullsaps , API SP is no must have I think…

Whats about the results from amsoil? Who has use it for a Long Time and Food results? Clean Engine ist goof oil analysis ?

Whats about the results from amsoil? Who has use it for a Long Time and Food results? Clean Engine ist goof oil analysis ?
Considering a spectrographic analysis gives little to no information about how an oil performs in comparison to another oil what are you expecting to see? As long as your TBN isn’t run out this analysis isn’t going to show much else.

I think i will Try it to use in my Type R. The use oil analysis Looks very Great from amsoil.

I am not Sure if mobil 1 full saps will be good for my direct Inction, but the esp x 0W40 will be a little Bit to much from this viskosity i think. It is not Easy to decide..

Well I didn't look for SAPS level of these Amsoil SS, but it looks full SAPS (to me, not an expert) from the analysis :)
Maybe...Motul 8100 X-Clean would be an alternative choice?

No viscosity index improvers and a very low noack, Thats the advantage from amsoil . Mobil 1 ESP. 5W30 is a good Choice too. But the additives from amsoil looks good, very important is anti LSPI

You could use Castrol 0W40 instead then.
Total Quartz 0W30 is also a very good choice with lower SAPS than M1.

I think you're in Europe? As long as getting Amsoil isn't prohibitively expensive...

Back