A little bit about myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my wife and I at last years Indy 500 with our white sunglasses on in memory of Dan Wheldon. We love racing and especially have a love for Indy.

Like I said... we love racing. This year was my first time seeing the 24 hrs of Daytona. We drove straight there from ky, watched the race, turned around and came right back. I love to drive.

Like I said, I love to drive...

This is where I work. A 100,000 sq. ft. auto parts warehouse. we specialize in exhaust but we dabble in a little of everything.

after I get done at the warehouse ever day, do a little work on the side for family, friends, and everyone else... (to fund my driving and racing addiction.

I don't enjoy when my own stuff breaks though(usually the wife's six). but who does right?

Originally Posted By: TallPaul
Nice, and Interstate batteries are GREAT!

Yeah... I just rent that building, and that sign was already there. HA!

Nice garage! I would never leave! I would get a microwave and a beer fridge and maybe a single bed in an office in the back. I'd never be home lol

Originally Posted By: oldhp
I want the fifty5.......

That would be my insanely rich uncle's 55'... It matches his 56'...

...and his 57'

Originally Posted By: Falken
Nice garage! I would never leave! I would get a microwave and a beer fridge and maybe a single bed in an office in the back. I'd never be home lol

Then I'd never be married!

Thanks for the pics!...Its good to see a little about your life, great pic of you guys in the glasses....and that car lift!?...yeh, I want one too!

How do you find the mazda 6 for reliability??

Originally Posted By: stro_cruiser
Thanks for the pics!...Its good to see a little about your life, great pic of you guys in the glasses....and that car lift!?...yeh, I want one too!

How do you find the mazda 6 for reliability??

Dad owned a shop for almost thirty years. When he closed in 05' I guess I became part owner in all the equipment.

The sixes are great. It's not what I prefer for my DD... but overall I'm very happy with them.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Vikas
which is the blue car? I can't read the wheel cap. Is that Mazda6 but the car looks little smaller.

That's the wife's 07' Mazda 6i Hatch

Thanks for sharing! That garage setup is totally cool. So you rent the space and put a lift in and do sidework? If I had that setup, I'd be much more inclined to do car work myself and for friends/family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back