'23 KIA Soul GT . Holy !!!

If these price gouging techniques continue, this may be a reality.
I read something a while ago that Ford wants to do just that. But I think it was for their EVs. I think it should be for all vehicles. Dealers groups have a lot of power and won’t go quietly so I don’t expect it to happen anytime soon.

Reactions: JC1
last two times I was at a new dealers, it was to drive an uninspiring six cylinder Mustang & I do remember crawling into the trunk of an Echo to show my sister how roomy it was.
Ended up she bought a well-used Honda Civic ex. Come to think of it, it may have had previous flood damage, fixed it later with an entire rear suspension arm from pik n' pull. Great car, 44mpg highway, but low. Low door sill. Not a car for anyone over 45-ish.
Dealers, can't live with'em, certainly can't buy from'em. Good for laughs though, I'll take three shots o' nitrogen !! Fill the fourth tire with helium.
......Also take a load of argon in the spare. thnX.

Haahahahahahah How preposterous!

We paid $1K more for our Palisade Calligraphy.
preposterous, Ludicrous, outrageous, chicaneous,

I wouldn’t step foot into this fools dealers. His Dad gave him these dealers.

F85A9E55-3AFE-44A2-BCB9-CD90E3E4E6FE.jpeg

They did a reality show in the mid 00's at Towbin Dodge called King of Cars, it was really interesting...I think most on this site would enjoy it. I'm sure you can stream it somewhere.
I knew I had heard that name before. That show was so obnoxious. Probably did a lot for gong sales to dealers. We had one for a while.

No way in a warm, intemperate climate would I pay that.
That's beyond ridiculous.
I'd drive a Craigslist beater first.

It's not even a GT, It's a GT Line. Meaning it has the N/A 2.0. They cant possibly think someone will ever really buy a "cheaper" car marked up like this.

Locally Kia dealers here are scum of the earth and would never buy a new one. They still prey on naive people who care about payments and qualifying.

I don’t want to be associated with such a brand. Kia can fix it but chooses not to.

I won't bash Kia or Hyundai, but did I read 201hp and 195 ft/lbs of torque for the turbo? I don't think there is much GT about that for that price.

This one appears to be a GT "line" 147hp? Those things have got be slow.

Even if you take the $7,000 dealer markup off, you are still somewhere around $38,000. I just don't see it.

Ended up she bought a well-used Honda Civic ex. Come to think of it, it may have had previous flood damage, fixed it later with an entire rear suspension arm from pik n' pull. Great car, 44mpg highway, but low. Low door sill. Not a car for anyone over 45-ish.
Speak for yourself... ;) I still get in out of the Trans Am just fine. :) :D

If you look at the pic it appears there trading in a 2008 RDX AWD and getting $2000.00 trade. Assuming its not completely rusted out, with proper maintenance I would put money on the RDX outliving the new Soul if you started the clock today.

Back