2024 will be the last year for the Nissan Titan

Many major companies talk about electrification and then it never happens.
Nissan will not be able to make and sell electric trucks or any other electgric vehicles in the quantities that they would need to free production capacity.

3 years ago Infiniti said they are going all electric and it never happened when cooler heads prevailed.
For a main stream auto maker they have one of the better EV offerings -IMHO.

For a main stream auto maker they have one of the better EV offerings -IMHO.
I agree.
Nissan/Infiniti Electric offerings are among the best.
But they still did not go all electric with Infiniti like they said they would (which is just fine with me, as I love the Q50 and QX80) :D

Has anyone ever seen an Ariya? I heard the local Nissan dealer here didn't even have a mechanic trained on Leafs.
Who did you " hear" that from? How many Nissan Dealers are in a 50 mile radius?

Who did you " hear" that from? How many Nissan Dealers are in a 50 mile radius?
Zero. Next dealers in Flagstaff or Phx 75 miles or greater away. Was told this dealer had no Leaf trained tech by a friend who happened to be a salesman there when I bought the Titan. We talked about the Leaf (wife was interested) and he said stay away you'd have to take it to Phx for any service. Before he's accused of lying (why?) this is someone I spend time with.

Correction to above: One local Nissan dealer, zero other dealers in 50 mile radius to be clear.

Back on topic, these new Titans are good trucks, I couldn't live with a design feature. Nissan failed to market them properly.

Back